|Dr. Alireza Borhani
|Dr. Ali Chelli
|Dr. Rym Hicheri
|Dr. Muhammad Muaaz
Alumni: Past PhD students or postdocs
- Ali Chelli, PhD Thesis: Channel Modelling and System Performance Analysis of Vehicle-to-Vehicle Communication Systems, August 2013.
Current position: Postdoctoral Researcher at UiA, MCG.
- Alireza Borhani, PhD Thesis: Modelling and Analysis of Non-Stationary Mobile Fading Channels Using Brownian Random Trajectory Models, October 2014.
Current position: Global Digitalization Leader at Nøsted.
- Batool Talha, PhD Thesis: Mobile-to-Mobile Cooperative Communication Systems: Channel Modeling and System Performance Analysis, October 2010.
Current position: ABB, Oslo, Norway.
- Bjørn Olav Hogstad, PhD Thesis: Multiple-Input Multiple-Output Fading Channel Models and Their Capacity, April 2008.
Current position: Assoc. Professor, NTNU, Norway.
- Carlos Adrian Gutierrez, PhD Thesis: Channel Simulation Models for Mobile Broadband Communication Systems, September 2013.
Current position: Assoc. Professor, Universidad Autónoma de San Luis Potosí, Mexico.
- Cheng-Xiang Wang, PhD Thesis: Sum-of-Sinusoids Mobile fading Channel Models with Applications to Error Models, September 2004.
Current position: Professor of Wireless Communications, Southeast University, Nanjing, China, IEEE fellow.
- Dmitry Umanskiy, PhD Thesis: Measurement-Based Channel Simulation Models for Mobile Communication Systems, February 2010.
Current position: GE Healthcare, Horten, Norway.
- Gulzaib Rafiq, PhD Thesis: Statistical Analysis of the Capacity of Mobile Radio Channels, February 2011.
Current position: ABB, Oslo-Skien, Norway.
- Meisam Naderi, PhD Thesis: Modelling, Analysis, and Simulation of Underwater Acoustic Channels, October 2017.
Current position: Senior Analyst at Accenture, Oslo, Norway
- Nurilla Avazov: PhD Thesis: Geometry-Based Channel Models for Car-to-Car Communication Systems and Applications, October 2015
Current Position: Postdoctoral Researcher at UiA, MCG.
- Yuanyuan Ma, PhD Thesis: Broadband Wireless Communication Systems: Channel Modeling and System Performance Analysis, November 2011.
Current position: Assoc. Professor, China.